theromancevault

The Romance Vault

Never Too Far - Abbi Glines I would love to be able to say that this was a fantastic conclusion to their story but I honestly don't think it is. The way the book ends quite suddenly I am pretty certain there is more to come. I loved that we also got Harlow and Grant's POV in this book. That was quite the little tease, so I think the next book could start with Rush and Blaire handing the reins over to Grant and I hope Harlow to continue this little saga that revolves around everyone in Rosemary. But even if it continues with only Blaire and Rush I wouldn't be disappointed as I feel there are many issues left unfinished and Nanette has to factor in it more somewhere, I am sure.

You'd think it would be hard to keep up the pace of the emotional element in this series but Abbi does it with such style and it's still as raw and deeply moving as ever within this book.

It was also fun to read some of Woods and Della's scenes from Twisted Perfection done by Blaire's POV in this book, the way Abbi has run these stories is great, it's like living a real life soap opera. So much drama, love, hurt, friendships and sexy scenarios galore these books have it all and personally I don't want them to end.