theromancevault

The Romance Vault

Point of Retreat (Slammed, #2)

Point of Retreat (Slammed, #2) - Colleen Hoover EXCELLENT - JUST BUTTERFLYINGLY EXCELLENT!

If you come across this book but haven't read Slammed then STOP! Go read Slammed first then come to this and you'll be soooo glad you did. Not because this is the second book, you could read it on it's own but because you'll kick yourself for missing out on TWO fantastic reads.

This book is told by Will's perspective and although it took a couple of pages to settle into Will's POV instead of Lake's (I literally finished Slammed and then hit Point of Retreat), I think it was spellbindingly done.

Yet again Colleen had me laughing, crying, nodding and twitching. Boy can this girl write a good yarn. I loved being introduced to some new characters and who wouldn't love Kiersten! She breezes in with her over aged brain and advanced attitude, what's there not to love with her. Who'd have thought poetry could be so sexy, well it is if it's Will's wink wink......... I thoroughly enjoyed the poetry within these two books and I look forward to reading any future publications from Colleen Hoover because I know from experience now, they are going to be butterflying brilliant.