theromancevault

The Romance Vault

Crow's Row (Crow's Row, #1)

Crow's Row (Crow's Row, #1) - Julie Hockley Some books you just love and miss when you finish them and yep this is one of them. Books that draw you in and bring to life a whole host of great characters, books that make believe your right there in the story with them and books that literally chat away to you and you don't realise just how quick you are devouring them. This is one such book, there are great little twists and turns throughout and it leaves you at the end wanting more and yep I cried and loved the ending. You'll love Rocco and his young mind, you'll love Emily whose not the helpless heroine and Cameron who is a bad guy but one of those lovable good bad guys. And I want my very own Meatball, I just loved him too. It's now a year and a half nearly since 1st publication so I am hoping the sequel is imminent now because like the other reviewers I am really looking forward to it.