theromancevault

The Romance Vault

Captured (The Captive, #1)

Captured (The Captive, #1) - Erica Stevens This book although short, is excellent. I love paranormal books with a twist and this book totally satisfied my pickiness. I loved Braith's character I thought the way Erica created him was great way to portray a vampire, I also loved the names each character had been given too, they all seemed to fit perfectly and to me that always helps a good story.

This book pulled you in immediately (well it did me) and the little hints and twists just kept you enthralled and captivated by the story. Full of depth and emotions the way the story developed was really well thought out and put together. I can't wait to read the next book to see what happens to Aria and what Braith does to control his feelings. Can't say any more as I'll give the plot away and it's too good a plot to spoil it, I strongly suggest if you like paranormal by the likes of Elizabeth Hunter, Marissa Farrar, Deborah Harkness etc to name but a few you will thoroughly enjoy this book.