theromancevault

The Romance Vault

Beautifully Damaged

Beautifully Damaged - L.A. Fiore ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
LOVED IT!

So what makes a book a really good book or in this case a GREAT book? It’s when it gets your knickers in a knot with feelings, humour, sadness, love and oh so many more feelings………..

And that’s what this book does, it jumps at you and into your head and you are on auto pilot questioning the characters and their choices, living the moments with them and totally engaged and fully immersed visually in their surroundings.

Trace – oh my is this boy HOT and full of passion, sadly though he is completely loaded to full capacity with his past demons and what comes to be unearthed is extremely well thought out and believable and totally leaves you appreciating just why he is like he is.

Ember, well she is one of those heroines that is sweet, endearing, pretty, but totally capable and just full of surprises with her actions, reasoning and understanding. Can this girl shock you with her actions or what! She is so cool and marvelous and you can so see why Trace has fallen for her and hard.

We trundle along with them as Trace goes against his own conditioning and begins to let Ember into his life and then BAM a revelation ripples through their calm and they deal with it they only way each know how to and it's deep. (I won’t let on any more than that.)

The author’s thoughtfulness and attention to detail that have gone into this book is what makes it stand out as not just a good book but a riveting, grab you by the seat of your pants and not let you go book till you’ve fully consumed it.

It has a brilliant story line, with great twists in it, you are totally kept page turning to have the plot unfold.

Quite simply it’s a definite favourite for me, I know I’ll read this book many times again and love it every time.

I couldn’t end this review without the following from Yoda…………

Put this book down, you cannot.
Totally worthy of five stars, see, you will.

(Read the book and you’ll understand.)