theromancevault

The Romance Vault

Creed (Unfinished Hero, #2)

Creed (Unfinished Hero, #2) - Kristen Ashley Wow, the characters and plot that come from the pen of Kristen Ashley are just amazing. How this women does it churning out so many books and always so fantastically executed is beyond me.

Creed is badass but then so is Sylvie, this story is simply brilliantly put together of how they were torn apart and then found each other (well Creed came across Sylvie) and how Sylvie gets past her feelings towards Creed for abandoning her 16 years ago. And what they learn together again is quite simply brilliantly written and how they come to terms with it.

All the characters are so perfect in this book from Creed to even reading about Desperate Dan.

This is definitely worth it's five stars, I loved how the epilogue was paced out, it was just so well put together and lastly I don't think I'll ever look at a peridot necklace and not think of Creed and Sylvie.

Simply an excellent read.