theromancevault

The Romance Vault

Promises After Dark (After Dark, #3)

Promises After Dark (After Dark, #3) - Sadie Matthews Well I just can't help it, I absolutely freakin loved this trilogy and I can't but help think there is more yet to come. There is so much left unanswered that I believe it's easy another book could follow that if it doesn't include Beth and Dominic then Andrei deserves a book all to himself.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my journey with these characters, they have brought me to tears, angered me, shocked me and completely took over my life for the past several days whilst devouring this trilogy. I have walked the streets of London and New York, I've been to Central Park and The Albany and all thanks to Sadie Matthews.

I'll say it again, there is so much more to these books than hot/steamy romance, it suspense filled and very emotional. It's choc full of art as well as places and surroundings that we could only ever read of being part of in books. It's full of the most engaging characters from the monks at the Monastry to Mark and James in the art world.

If I am brutally honest book 3 didn't pack as much punch as 1 and 2, with 2 being an absolute knock out. But that said, it did keep me engaged and immersed in the story and still left me wanting more of them all.

Sigh, I found this an excellent trilogy that I know I will read again and still feel very drawn into Beth's world the second, third and many more times after that.