theromancevault

The Romance Vault

In Flight (Up In The Air, #1)

In Flight (Up In The Air, #1) - R.K. Lilley Right here we go, although I really liked this book, I found some of the content hard to be plausible........ I mean why on earth would a girl whose had a pretty nasty upbringing ever and I mean ever want to play in the BDSM lifestyle???? I know I myself have issue with submissive behaviour etc etc but this to me smacked of 'not quite right' why would someone want to be hurt when they been hurt for real growing up? Am I that naive really?

That said, I did find the characters come alive, I'm glad I waited to read this trilogy so I could read them all in one go, I did find myself wanting to read book two straight away which I have started. I could connect to all the people in the book, lead characters and support they all have charisma and I enjoyed the 'flight' element immensely, having several friends who are stewardess' I was happy to ride a few flights with Stephan, Biance and their crew, pilots and all.

All in all I found this a believable story except for the tying up and riding crop and smacking element, I'm intrigued to see how this plays out. My other concern is when James found out about her past he would still be ok with hitting her for his pleasure............. shakes head I just don't get that - at all.

Let's see how book 2 pans out.