theromancevault

The Romance Vault

Mile High (Up In The Air, #2)

Mile High (Up In The Air, #2) - R.K. Lilley This for me has dropped to a 3.5 star rating..............

I still really have issues with the BDSM elements in this book especially after she has just been attacked by her father! I just cannont get into the mindset of wanting to be hit after running from it for all these years, I can't help it, I am just not connecting with that and then the pool scene, Oh. My. God!!!!! Asphyxiation!! Really!!! That scene really didn't do it for me at all, absolutely hated it. And why no strong warning about the content on the synopsis, it only says not intended for readers under 18? Well even over 18's would have a hard time reading that scene.........

Other than my own issues with the BDSM element I can't help but be immersed in their story, I found this book though to be a little bit on the 'filler' side, not much went on and I wonder what book 3 will bring, hopefully no asphyxiation!