theromancevault

The Romance Vault

Club Shadowlands (Masters of the Shadowlands, #1)

Club Shadowlands (Masters of the Shadowlands, #1) - Cherise Sinclair OK so BDSM is not for everyone and you know what it isn't actually for me. Some of the books I've read with it leave me really cringing and shocked. So why did I read this? I started reading it on the little snippet that you can read on Amazon and that's was it I was intrigued and hooked and wanted to read more.

I'd be lying if I said I still didn't cringe at some parts because I did. I really don't get the humiliation part of BDSM, why would any submissive want to put her/himself in the position and through that is beyond me. But I actually really liked the underlying love story that was between Jessica and Master Z

My only gripe...... it could have been longer it could have been explored further on from them getting together as by the end of the book you actually didn't want their story to end, well I didn't.

So if your sceptical about this sort of story, wondering whether to take the plunge and read this type of book, I honestly don't think you'll be disappointed afterwards.