theromancevault

The Romance Vault

Diamond Girl (G-Man, #1)

Diamond Girl (G-Man, #1) - Andrea  Smith Well I honestly think that most reviewers are going to give this a massive thumbs up. It contains everything in it to bring to life a modern day romance.

From housewife to pole dancing, from CEO's to Bikers, from friends to confidants, this book contains a whole mix of people that all add to the making of a really great story.

I think my favourite part is when she is working the clubs, the pole dancing, the music, the scenery, the seediness, the undercover persona, was all really good fun. The underlying story was cleverly thought out and felt very real.

I loved her husband's character, although obviously I hated the ignorant arse! Oooh he's a nasty scumbag! But it's because of those connections you feel with the characters you know your reading a good book, it's one of those books that is alive and to confess a total page turner.

I will definitely be reading anything from the pen of Andrea after this gem and take note of the last line of the synopsis...........

'Diamond Girl' will keep the reader on the edge of their seat from beginning to end; this book has it all: passion, erotica, romance, danger and possibly more . . . much more.

............. Because without a doubt that line is 100% true.