theromancevault

The Romance Vault

Cautious (Disastrous, #2)

Cautious (Disastrous, #2) - E.L. Montes .
Upping the stars to 4.5, it's worth it.

OK so I went with a 3.5 star rating for book 1 and I have to say book 2 has made me raise it to 4.5 stars. Book 2 delivered and it did so very well and I am now gonna have to say I am going to miss Marcus, Mia, Elle, Jimmie, Jeremy, Megan, Theresa, Lou, Vinnie, heck all the cast.

It still has it's gentle pace and the story really revolves around their getting to know each other better and not in the bedroom (although those bits were hot!) Their working out their trust issues and letting each other in and working together to survive their tumultuous relationship. And then there's the elephant in the room: his second job can they survive that?

Really glad I read book 2 and I'll also have to change my review on book 1 as now I think I probably will read their story again at some point, it did engage me in book 1 but by book 2 I was grabbed into it's heart and it took hold and wouldn't let up till I finished it.

I will definitely be reading more books by E.L. Montes that's for sure.