theromancevault

The Romance Vault

Fallen Too Far (Too Far, #1)

Fallen Too Far (Too Far, #1) - Abbi Glines Sigh I can't help it there is something about Abbi Gline's writing that I really do enjoy. She's one of those writers that her characters engage with you straight away and no matter what you really think of them the story has you hooked and you are drawn along for a pretty darn fine ride.

She does it again with Rush and Blaire. Blaire has that air about her that is innocent, naive, thoughtful to others and just a good all round girl. Rush, he's an arrogant git who dismisses her straight away (but there's a reason) and when she ends up sleeping where she does because of him I felt so sorry for her. Life has dealt her some pretty low blows and it would seem that being dealt them isn't over yet.

You can't help but route for the HEA in Abbi's book, she spins such a heady tale that you don't know if they are going to get it and what the punch to the gut is, i.e. the secret that surrounds Nan and wow wasn't expecting that at all!

Can't wait to hit book 2 and see what happens next, Abbi is one of those authors that I really don't mind reading a series or trilogy with because I know the next book is going to rock as good as the previous. She doesn't know how to draw out text like other authors annoyingly do to make the books last longer and for that I am eternally greatful. She just writes a damn fine romance and all of it is paramount and great entertainment whether it be a standalone or part of series and because of that I am a huge fan of her work.