theromancevault

The Romance Vault

Reaper's Property (Reapers MC, #1)

Reaper's Property (Reapers MC, #1) - Joanna Wylde It was Horse so of course I loved another little snippit of him! Sigh I miss him and the Reapers.

Merged review:

OK It is OFFICIAL - I am a total Baddass Biker Fan! And why the hell did it take me so long to get round to reading this ace of a book!

Bloody Hell this book was BRILLIANT!! Not just because of the baddass bikers but the writing was so bloody excellent. One minute you’re alarmed at what's going on and the next you’re sniggering at the comments that come out of The Reaper dude's mouths. Especially between Picnic and Horse. The camaraderie was excellent throughout the book.

But it wasn't only the camaraderie, the storyline was excellent too, each person in this book played a part to bring together a great cast. The Old Ladies, the Sweet Butts, the goodies, the baddies and of course the baddasses just made this book come alive.

This is so well written, it's brimming with angst, it's raw. It's a whole different breed of class laid out before you and heck if you’re not part of it whilst you’re reading it. Totally loved Horse and yet he did have me going 'oh my god what the f**k are you doing?' at several points. But that only added to the current running permanently through the pages. But it’s also light hearted and it all just feels totally real.

This was just totally believable and up there with the best biker books out there, I hope beyond hope Joanne Wylde writes more about the Reapers and I'll be first in line to gather my fill of more of them.

Top marks for a top read. ☺♥☺♥☺♥☺♥☺♥