theromancevault

The Romance Vault

Bully (Fall Away, #1)

Bully (Fall Away, #1) - Penelope Douglas I would probably go with a 4.5 star rating as this was a compulsive, rollercoaster read. You'd think reading a book called Bully meant an A-hole bullying for the love of it. But oh my this isn't the case with Jared. This simply isn't bullying for the sake of bullying, he's got a reason and we're not privy to it till near the end. Not that I condone bullying, but Jared wasn't a typical bully and it was his way of dealing. I actually think this book should have a different title as it was definitely more to do with coping and feelings that brought about his behaviour.

How Tate deals with everything is amazing, I could feel her inner fight, I could feel her dejectedness and I could feel her pull. I really liked her character.

I thought Penelope brought this to life extremely well, there were many oh my god moments and many teary eye occasions. It was hard to put down as your pulled into the need to find out what is going to happen next and sit wide eyed at what was going on.

Really glad I read this, it was sexy, emotional, many oh my god moments and really well delivered. I will definitely be reading more by this author.