theromancevault

The Romance Vault

Hopeless (Hopeless, #1)

Hopeless - Colleen Hoover Anybody would be hard pushed to give this less than 5 stars. For a book that I thought I could see everything coming in it, I have to hold my hand up and say WOW, it wasn't at all what I was expecting!

But it was everything I expected from the pen of Colleen Hoover, she didn't disappoint at all. I'm happy, I'm sad and I'm thoroughly wrung out with the depth of this story. When you think you know what the outcome is going to be or the path the story is going down it's really great when the author can shock you and you sit there reeling muttering to yourself, bloody hell I wasn't expecting that!

Each little (or sometime major) nugget that you learn on their journey is so passionately delivered, the process of their story was spot on and delivered with absolute creative genius that you can't help but be pulled along with their story.

I won't go on to say that 'he was this' and 'she was that' because they were both incredible, they were both so mesmerising and felt so real.

This really is a gem of a read and I will definitely be adding it to my to be read again pile.