theromancevault

The Romance Vault

Hell's Knights (The MC Sinners, #1)

Hell's Knights (The MC Sinners, #1) - Bella Jewel Credit given where credit due and in this instance it's mighty worthy of it.

Simply put, think all badass biker books in the great end of this genre. The lifestyle, the dominance, the extreme sexy situations, extremely harrowing circumstances and bang you have yourself another completely riveting biker book.

Staying true to the form of all things bad biker, this book catapults you into Addison's world and whilst for some readers her world will be extremely harrowing so it's not for the faint hearted, it just bloody downright glues your eyes to the pages and you can't put it down. I found myself tearful on more than one occasion whilst reading this book.

Truth be told there is some little oddities going on and things didn't full add up, but all in all this is a good piece of NA erotic fiction done the MC way and yes I am a total biker hoe, I'll readily admit that but it's still got to be a good read to get my thumbs up. I get cross when books try to potray the lifestyle and fall short but this one certainly doesn't.

Loved it and looking forward to more from this author.