theromancevault

The Romance Vault

Seize Me (Breakneck, #1)

Seize Me (Breakneck, #1) - Crystal Spears This definitely has to be up there with the rawest biker books I've read to date and I've read some massive shocker filled biker books and this is sex/drugs/abuse/chapters/cuts/menage all laid bare. Why is this one of the rawest? Well I've never read a book with quite so much drug use in it and whilst I was ok reading it I have to say I didn't connect to that element of the book, the rest of the book...... well I think I have to say it's bang on!

Masses of moments in Brax's and Winter's story that have you gripping the seat of your pants, some bits were far fetched but who cares its shock and awe deliverance was sometimes hard to swallow but actually succeeded in bringing about a freakin good badass biker book.

One thing for certain this certainly is a great delve into the MC lifestyle and like I said above one of the harsher portrayals out there at the moment and there is a fair few bikers books around now. Funny thing is the book cover in no way makes you ready for the drugs/shootings/sexual abuse and general debauchery that your about to read so I warn you (just like Crystal does and probably what enticed me most to read it) that it is not worth picking up this book to then just diss it because you can't handle it. You have been warned what it contains and that it explodes on you with no cautious smoothing over, the no holds barred deliverance is what makes this book so good. Definitely a keeper and I will definitely be reading more of the Breakneck series and I hope we don't have to wait long for the next book and I sincerely hope it is as good as this one.