theromancevault

The Romance Vault

Close Liaisons (The Krinar Chronicles #1)

Close Liaisons (The Krinar Chronicles #1) - Anna Zaires Wow I can't believe I waited this long to read this book, Anna recommended it to me on Goodreads absolutely eons ago, and whilst it was on my mind to read it, I never actually got round to it, till now.........and boy am I glad I did.

Hot with a capital H - Korum and Mia's chemistry is undeniably explosive, I loved the element of doubt always with her that the chemistry was because of his compelling abilities, as she was nothing more than a sexual plaything to him which obviously didnt help when The Resistance told her pretty much that's all she was. Korum doesn't help himself with his dominant ways and his aloofness towards her sometimes........ watching them deal with each other was great fun.

Yes the book builds to the ending, but (and this is why it lost a star) it took a little long to get there and when we did it was over with extremely quick but having said that I still really enjoyed their story and will definitely be reading on in this series, it's a great take on paranormal and I can honestly see this being turned into a TV series or indeed Movie. The idea of the K's and Krinar and the creation of man was cleverly thought out and brought to life and all I can do is apologise to Anna and say sorry I didn't read this sooner! She doesn't know me from Adam but she recommended it based on the usual books I read and all I can say is thanks so much for recommending it, I am hooked and now a fan :0)