theromancevault

The Romance Vault

Being Me (Inside Out Trilogy, #2)

Being Me (Inside Out Trilogy, #2) - Lisa Renee Jones I was worried if book 2 could keep up the momentum of book 1 when I started reading it I soon realised happily that it does. I was worried that book 1 would end up being the juciest morsel and the rest would just pan out because we had been hooked with the first book, but that is so not the case. I can wholeheartedly say that boy this book sizzles and fizzes along brilliantly and holds your captivated attention rock solidly.

The vein of intrigue that ran through the first book is still completely there and some questions are beginning to get answered. There are numerous question marks over Chris and Mark, heck even Eva has you wondering things........... it's that dangle of the unknown and wanting answers to questions that I find so absorbing in these books.

And let's not forget the chemistry between Chris and Sara, wowsers is it hot in the room whilst your journeying with them.

All in all, I flippin loved this book, I am so happy that Lisa Renee Jones is a far better writer than Sylvia Day. Lisa knows exactly how to spin a good yarn, there is minimal repetitiveness, only tiny reminders of book 1 hit you in book 2 and I love Lisa for that alone. Unlike Sylvia, Lisa has felt no need whatsoever to string these books out and I totally respect her for that. The only thing I am irked about with this trilogy is the price of the books - oh boy are they stupidly expensive. I was lucky to be lent a paperback, I would love this on kindle but I will not pay out that high price tag for a book I cannot lend, or indeed sell on (not that I would want to) but it's the principal.

Can't wait to hit book 3 and find out exactly what Chris is made off and whether Sara can handle it or not.