theromancevault

The Romance Vault

Wrecked (Wrecked, #1) - Elle Casey Well what can I say that hasn't already been said - nope absolutely nothing..........Elle had me hooked right from the start again, I really love her writing style, there is no prolonged descriptive prose but you can see exactly in you mind the whole story and surroundings. Her visualisation skills are absolutely great, she gets to the point with things without you wanting to skip a few lines whilst waiting for the author to get to the point, she just throws it in here there an everywhere which is pretty darn good writing skills and she does it perfectly. Yeah sometimes these four teenagers frustrated me, for instance the radio on the boat - you knew what was going to happen and you wanted to shout at them don't be so flippin stupid - but hey don't teenagers screw things up at the best of times! Yeah it was kinda predictable in places but I still really enjoyed being wrecked with them. It's not quite as good as The Changelings in my eyes but it is still a really good read and worth giving it a go.