theromancevault

The Romance Vault

Release Me - J. Kenner I have to say it that this really is a cliche book following the lines of 50 Shades and Bared to You and all those wannabes thriving to be like just like them. This book I feel though has less action in it though and although has emotional drama it's not an overload of it. It's still an enjoyable bit of erotic escapism but as far as an action packed or angsty filled story line goes, it falls a smidgeon short.

Two troubled soles that come together, her issues come to light and much to her relief he's not disgusted by them. He on the other hand, still keeps his secrets within his walls and only letting it drop with small bit's of history that he drip feeds to Nikki. So this is kinda like, yada, yada, yada. I think we can all say we've been there done that and read all books similar to this but funnily enough we still seem to be captured by it and drawn in.

The ending was a massive surprise - NO CLIFFHANGER! This book will not leave your knickers cutting off your circulation because of some jaw dropping, knicker twisting revelation that authors seem to revel in delivering. It ends calmly but oddly enough still leaves you wanting to dive straight into the next book. Which of course I am about to do.