theromancevault

The Romance Vault

Taking Chances (Taking Chances, #1)

Taking Chances (Taking Chances, #1) - Molly McAdams
3.5 reviewers

I am totally wound up about this book. I couldn't believe all the action that was happening so quick. Like other reviewers I was soooo disappointed with what happened half way through, it did not bode well with me. I then began to dislike Harper a little bit, I hadn't liked too much what was happening between Chase, Harper and Brandon anyway and then this just pushed my feelings a little more towards dislike.

I am so mixed with how I feel about this book, I honestly found a lot of the dialogue way too boring. Too much happened at the 1st half of the book and not so much in the second. I thought Carter was going to play a much bigger part too, yes he kept sporadically popping in and out, but for the most part he had just disappeared.

What I found with this book is there are so many actual good bits but there are also many many boring bits. It got too strung out and left you feeling restless, I came close so many times to not finishing it but over a couple of days (which is unheard of for me) and between other books I did go back to it to finish it. Would I read another book if this story tried to continue, I would have to say - sadly not.