theromancevault

The Romance Vault

Breathe Into Me

Breathe Into Me - Amanda  Stone This book surely does tick all the boxes for one of today's contemporary hot romances. It's very well written, it's not wordy and you get drawn in and settle into the characters quickly. I found it very visual too. I'll think of Kelsey and indeed Kane from now on when I see a Dandelion.

This romance is not exactly different from a lot of them out there and I have read very similar books but saying that it is still a great read and a pleasant way to wile away a few hours. I found it predictable and kinda knew where the story was going and what was coming but what I didn't expect was the extra little scenario that happened along with the predictability, that was a nice twist. That sounds a little weird but you'll understand what I mean once you read the book, it would give it away if I say more.

Felt the ending was a little rushed and could have been explored a little further, but then I am one of those people that likes every I dotted and every T crossed.