theromancevault

The Romance Vault

Real (Real, Raw & Ripped, #1)

Real - Katy Evans .
Fan-F'kin-tastic!!!!

Oh my god, Oh my GOD, OH MY GOD! I absolutely loved this book, I would rate it much higher than it's 5 stars too, it is without a doubt bloody brilliant.

One hot, fiery, troubled, testoterone oozing fighter - check!
One smitten female, whose had her own hurdles in life and now faces a mahoosive one in Remy - check!
A love story with a twist that absolutely screams of the title - REAL - check!

The author obviously really knows her stuff about muscles and the human body and rehab and conditioning and that really shines through, that she's either done her homework or it's her forte and that is part of what sets this book apart to being a really great read.

The way Katy describes Riptide and his primal marking ways of Brooke simply oozes his maleness off the pages, and it is as though your being scented too, excellently written.

The use of music instead of words and the playlists on their ipods was great too, I absolutely love books where music plays an important part. I was sitting on the plane with them swapping songs and in their bed in the hotel suites listening to their choices, it all added to the whole romance and was a fundemental part of their romance.

But I think what I loved most of all was of course Remington 'Riptide' Tate with his 'condition' and how his friends and himself dealt with it and indeed Brooke when she finally finds out, oh boy this only made you love him more.

This is definitely a book I will re-read again and again, it's awesomely put together and executed brilliantly, I am a total Katy Evans fan after this.