theromancevault

The Romance Vault

Killing Sarai (Killing Sarai, #1)

Killing Sarai (Killing Sarai, #1) - J.A. Redmerski Bloody fantastic.

There's a book 2 !@!!@@##?? but I have to say - arghhhhh AND yaaaaaaay! So let's get this out first, this book doesn't end on a cliffhanger which I am so utterly grateful for, but it isn't the end of Victor's and Sarai's story, oh no. So on the one hand I am desperate and chomping at the bit for the need of more and on the other hand I am rubbing my hands gleefully together as we're going to get more of them both and I can't wait!

This is another mighty read from the pen of J. Redmerski and it is totally worthy of 100% 5 star accolade from everybody. Penned with the right amount of suspense, edge, trauma, angst, worry and love it's another blockbuster for sure.

Everything was completely playing out in my head again, I was at the compound and listening through the door and then running the boundary to escape, I was in the back of his car escaping, I had bullets flying past my head, I was totally enthralled with them all the time. I cried a little, I squirmed a lot, I smiled and I laughed as I lived Sarai's life along with her.

Totally gripping, this is so not a typical boy meets girl, the circumstances and plot are so brilliantly brought to life and so well created, it's a powerful read of this genre. Who'd have thought a book written about an assassin and a girl held against her will could be so completely engaging and addictive, but it is, it so totally is.