theromancevault

The Romance Vault

Rocked Under (Rocked, #1)

Rocked Under (Rocked, #1) - Cora Hawkes
This rock romance - ROCKED!!! ♥

With so many rock romances out there to choose from it's hard to know whether you've picked a corker of a read or a steaming pile of horse manueure. Well for me this book delivered a really great story and for me it simply was a corker of a read. I loved it.

Maybe it's because I've recently read some books that have peaked too quick, didn't hold my attention, waffled on........... I don't know. But when I started the first page of this book that was it, I lost about 4 to 5 hours of my life as I simply hooked on it. It didn't peak to early, it kept my attention and I totally engaged with Emma and Scott. I loved that Emma was British and the obvious lingo of to-mah-toe versus to-mar-toe and knickers versus pants.

So if your looking for a rock romance with engageable characters, college/Uni, a heroine that doesn't give in straight away, a bad boy with a massive overuse of girls habit, an unusual family background, sexy and rauncy and let's not forget emotional - (oooh I could go on and on with this list) - then you'll love it.

Anyway if you are looking for any of the above in a rock romance then you have to give this book a go, it delivers it all and then some. It's a keeper for me and I'll read it again and I can't wait for Cora's next book she has me hooked.

Definitely give this book a go, it's worth it.