theromancevault

The Romance Vault

Mercy

Mercy - Annabel Joseph Swinging between 3-5 stars to 4-0 stars

This is one of those books that has you reeling quite quick. I couldn't believe what Matthew enjoyed doing but then I also couldn't believe that Lucy enjoyed it so much! I really am not into BDSM in any way shape or form and I cringe when I read books about it, especially books like this but having said that I do read the odd book with BDSM and one's like this one when it written the way it is you can't help but be sucked into the scarey world that is BDSM.

This book gets under your skin, it's a very well written book on a very touchy subject that couldn't help but capture the audience because it is so well written, there is no hold back in the deliverance of the contents of this book, it is very cringing at times.

There is a lot of SHOCKING behaviour in these pages, so heed the warnings well, they are there for a reason. If you can handle shocking and sometimes brutal relationships then you will (I can't say enjoy as that seems such a defective word for the contents of this book) read this book and find yourself engrossed in Lucy and Matthews story.